1.What data do we collect?
Ecogenia processes your personal data when you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First Name
– Last Name
– E-mail address
– Phone Number
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence or by telephone
*Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process: Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via [email protected] and we will delete this information.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ecogenia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Voluntarily register online for our services or campaigns (registration form for involvement, newsletter, webinar).
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
– We will retain information that you have provided when signing up to our newsletters, webinars or filling out the form for involvement in our programs. We will use this information to send updates, newsletters and invitations to our events as well as contacting you in response to your request for involvement in our programs.
4. How do we store your data?
Ecogenia does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
6. What are your data protection rights?
– The right to access – You have the right to request Ecogenia for copies of your personal data.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ecogenia correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ecogenia to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ecogenia erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ecogenia restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ecogenia’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ecogenia transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: [email protected].
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Understanding how you use our website
– Determining your language preferences
– Determining the country you are located at
9. What types of cookies do we use?
Ecogenia uses technical and functional cookies. These analytical cookies do not infringe on your privacy. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Other: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, read more about how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us